Sunday, February 21, 2010

Blepharitis soap - coming soon

My Doctors said that there is no cure for blepharitis. I would have to live with it for the rest of my life.

Imagine living for the rest of your life with eyes that felt like there was sand in it. You had ulcers on the outside of your eyelids and everybody you meet makes eye contact for the wrong reasons. Would you want to live like that?

I spent over R3000 ($375) on medicine for my eyes. It didn’t help, they started getting worse. Then my doctor said he was going to give me cortisone. Cortisone in my eyes, was he $%#@ mad.

I searched the internet and couldn’t find any solutions. I studied blepharitis and spoke to people about this dis-ease and no one could help me improve my irritated eyes. Everything I read said blepharitis can be managed, but not cured.

After all my research I created a solution. Within one week I started to see and feel the difference. After a month the ulcers were all gone. It is now two and a half years that I am free of blepharitis. My eyes feel great, no more pain or irritation.

The solution is a bar of soap. The ingredients are more gentle than any other soap on the market. It helped me and I know if you follow the same process you can also get the same results. All you have to do is wash your eyelids twice a day. That is it. This bar of soap can also help bring relief to eczema and skin irritation. Buy the soap, it is only $11 and postage is included. If it doesn’t work for you, what will you loose, only $11? If it does work then I’m glad I could help, and you have relief and your eyes back. Soon I will publish a post on how to get this soap.

No comments:

Post a Comment